Welcome to...
A Slice of Magic
The name was inspired from the manga "Beauty Pop". Koshiba Kiri's catchphrase, "I'll help you guys add a little magic", reminded me that anyone can become beautiful, with a touch of magic~

Please email kouzukeran@hotmail.com for enquiries and requests.

For more information and some light humor, please read the FAQ

Please visit my PORTFOLIO to view my past works.

Kouzuke Ran Artistry now has an official Facebook Page!

ALL COMMISSION JOBS ARE SUSPENDED AS OF 24/6/13.
Due to full time work commitments after joining the workforce.
However, any MESSAGES sent to our Facebook Page will be responded to if advice is required.
__________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, August 23, 2012

KR Artistry is coming to ICDS!

Hey guys!

In actuality, this has been in the motion for a month, despite the short notice using this poster.
But... who cares?!
haha.

ICDS is a couple of days away and Kouzuke Ran Artistry will be having a booth to do makeup on-the-spot!!
Need some help with eyelining, eyeshadow or some (do-able) hand-drawn tattoos??
Come on down and enquire regarding pricing and feasibility!!
I'll try my best to satisfy your needs!!

Well, if anything, come down and chat with me, and exchange coscards!
I hope my booth wouldn't be the sad lil one with nobody patronizing... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment