Welcome to...
A Slice of Magic
The name was inspired from the manga "Beauty Pop". Koshiba Kiri's catchphrase, "I'll help you guys add a little magic", reminded me that anyone can become beautiful, with a touch of magic~

Please email kouzukeran@hotmail.com for enquiries and requests.

For more information and some light humor, please read the FAQ

Please visit my PORTFOLIO to view my past works.

Kouzuke Ran Artistry now has an official Facebook Page!

ALL COMMISSION JOBS ARE SUSPENDED AS OF 24/6/13.
Due to full time work commitments after joining the workforce.
However, any MESSAGES sent to our Facebook Page will be responded to if advice is required.
__________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012!

This year I had the opportunity AND time to actually do something for Halloween.
Had planned on being a Shinigami for a while, borrowed a cloak and did my best with the makeup!

Went down to Clarke Quay on Saturday with some friends.
I totally didn't expect there to be festivities there.
Streets were filled with people, some had gruesome rotting flesh, some just put on a mask... etc

Cosplayers were there too.
SHAME ON YOU
Halloween is to SCARE people... trust me, Naruto and Ichimaru Gin ain't scaring no one.

Best part was while walking on the crowded street, I turned around to look for my friends (slow pokes!) and scared the crap out of the person behind me.
Ok, so she didn't take a dump, but she sure as hell jumped pretty high.

^^ some dude in a demon skull doggy costume was kind enough to take pics with me.
Absolutely <3<3 his mask.
The mouth part opens and closes!!!

On actual Halloween, i.e.: today, I went to school in almost the same costume.
Ok, I swapped the black dress for black shirt and charcoal grey pants (><" no black pants anymore...)
and I freehand drew the makeup without references....
So yeah... I managed to cut down the makeup time by 40mins, of course, the makeup wasn't exactly the same either.


All in all, Halloween was a blast!
AND my 1st attempt at using Mehron Clown White was pretty good!
I kept thinking... "ehhh not even le", "why still like orange-ish" until I realised my room light was orange... OTL

I sacrificed quite a bit of gel eyeliner for this, but oh well... makeup can't last forever...
When I first bought the pot I was wondering how on earth I could finish it... cos I would want to try OTHER types/brands

Tis was very fun!!!
But alas... my first Halloween might really be my last...
there's no way a Hospital would let me dress up and scare patients.... OTL

Tesun

No comments:

Post a Comment